Now that the summer weather has arrived (and hopefully, to stay!) I am thinking about all the things I'd like to do with our little family this summer. Last summer I felt like we got a little gipped because we were in the middle of our move and it distracted us from doing fun summery things. This summer may also be our last summer in our current hometown because we will likely move to a parish by the end of the year, so I'd like to really do everything we can fit in to these next few months and make the best of our last summer here...I'm really going to miss all of our current nooks and hotspots!
Without further ado, here is our summer bucket list! I'll keep you posted on our activities as we do them! Being that it is not even June yet, I think we will be able to do all of these things in the next three months before fall comes around.
Summer Bucket List
1. Go to the beach or pool once a week (but hopefully more!)
2. Have a picnic once a week
3. Visit a farmer's market at least once a week
4. Eat dinner in the sun room each night
5. Spend two hours a day outside, if the weather allows
6. Have an in-home date night once every other week for hubby and I
7. Go to San Francisco in the end of June with hubby and baby
8. Go strawberry picking
9. Visit one new park each month
10. Go to the Chicago Botanical Gardens
11. Sprinkler time
12. Explore a new town
13. Have a one-on-one date with each older child (for Mama and Tata)
14. Go to the zoo
15. Use the fire pit and make s'mores
16. Take a mini-vacation to Michigan during a week of the summer
17. Go to Lake Geneva for a bagel breakfast one morning in the summer, followed by beach time
What's on your summer bucket list??