Friday, August 26, 2016

Our School Room

I am so very excited to present our finished school area! I have repurposed our playroom to house the school area, and I am very happy with how it has turned out so far.

Here are two views, one of each side of the "room".... the rug area is supposed to be a reading corner, but we had to house a few toys there as well. This reading nook isn't exactly what I want it to be yet, so I think I'll be playing with it a bit in the next few months.




One of the most exciting things about setting up this spot for our homeschooling year, was thinking back to my college days and dreaming of when I would set up my own classroom one day. Never did I think that this little dream of mine would come true in my own home!

We are scheduled to begin our homeschool year on Monday, God-willing my kindergartener and I are both healthy.

I will do a separate post next week on the curriculum we are using this year, as well as what my other kids are doing during school time.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a warm learning environment and I wish you all the best for the new home schooling year. Learning in all ages is a huge part for our growth( in all ages).I wish you to be strong and full of creativity and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a warm learning environment and I wish you all the best for the new home schooling year. Learning in all ages is a huge part for our growth( in all ages).I wish you to be strong and full of creativity and patience.

    ReplyDelete