Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Preparing for the Fall




Ahh... a quiet house. L is in pre-school, and M & K are both asleep. I just finished my afternoon cup of tea and have been doing some computer "work" (AKA planning things to do with my kids). I'm making plans for the fall because last year taught me well that I was unprepared for Fall with toddlers. This year, I'm hoping to do more with my kids now that I am not toting around a pregnant belly everywhere I go. Even though my baby isn't sleeping through the night (not even close) I am pretty much on the same level of exhaustion as I was last fall, but L and K are each a year older now, so I am hoping that Fall memories can be created with a tad more maturity this year. :)

I have been looking through all my pins on Pinterest this week, starting with the "Kids" board, and weeding through the useless ones and deleting them, but printing out the good stuff. I ran across this list made by one Mama that I found to be really great. She lists all her favorite art supplies to have on hand for kids to use at home. With a little guidance from me, my kids will have a lot of fun with each of these supplies this next few months...hopefully, it'll come in handy as we prepare for our big move.

Here it is.

It's easier for me to link it to you so you can see the cool layout of this Mama's post, as well as all of the handy links she provided. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment