Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dacha Designs



As we begin a new year, I am sure that you, like me, are thinking about what you'd like to accomplish this year. I am thinking of my new home and how to keep it cozy this year. One of the ways in which I would like to keep my kitchen looking its best is to put out a clean dish cloth and dish towel each night before I go to sleep. There is nothing like coming downstairs each morning to a sparkling clean kitchen, clean dishes in the dishwasher, and a neatly hanging dish towel! What's coolest, to me, about dish towels is that they can bring out the personality of a housewife...from color variations, to seasonal towels, to favorite items...the list can go on!

And this is where I get really excited! A friend of mine has recently opened up a new Etsy shop (gotta love Etsy!), and can you guess what she is selling? Dish towels! These are one-of-a-kind at its finest, especially for a Russian Orthodox housewife! These particular towels are printed with a unique Russian old font and in some cases, a really cute picture (depending on which style you choose). I have several of these towels and so far, I have zero complaints! They wash really well, too!

Dacha Designs has also put out some reusable market totes this week! (Click on the phrase "Dacha Designs" to go to the site).

Do check out this shop if you have a second, and I promise, you won't regret a purchase from Dacha Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment