Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Coffee Station...

For months, and after searching Pinterest for many different ideas, I have been dreaming of setting up a little coffee and tea station in our new home. I have played with many different options...and voila! Here we have it!


What do you think? I absolutely love it! The best part about this little station, is how easily and inexpensively it came about. It started with a trip to Home Goods, where I picked up a lovely (and perfect) tray for $10 on clearance, as well as a canister that says "coffee" on it.

Here is what the tray looks like. 



As soon as I got home, I put my necessities on it: the electric kettle, french press, and coffee canister. Originally, I had this little "station" on my kitchen counter. However, it proved to be a bit cluttered all in all, and I wasn't 100% happy with the lost counter space, either. 

So, my husband and I together decided that the best place for this station would be in our dining room on an empty buffet top. The best part was, yesterday I took a trip to Burlington Coat Factory, where I found this beautiful picture hanging above the station, on clearance!!! I love clearance sections! It was in perfect shape with nothing wrong with it. I love how this all came together! Now, drinking my morning or afternoon coffee or tea feels so much nicer because it begins with the dining room. And, I have my counter space back. Hooray!

2 comments: