Friday, March 28, 2014

Fitted Sheets

I have been a housewife/homemaker for almost five years now, and this whole time, I am embarrassed to admit, I have not been able to properly fold a fitted sheet. I have a book on homemaking by Martha Stewart in which she explains how to do it, but I am one of those people who has to see something in order to properly do it.

Needless to say, my fitted sheets have always been "folded" into a crumpled ball, which has made my linen closet look messy.

Yesterday, I decided I'd had it and realized I could probably find a YouTube clip on how to properly fold a fitted sheet. So, thanks to a little Martha Stewart and her friends, finally, my sheets look at least presentable now... See? (I know, they need work, but I was really proud of making them look even like this!)


In case you're like me and also need to learn how to fold a fitted sheet, here is the video I used! I love that you can rewind and repeat as many times as you need until you've got it!




No comments:

Post a Comment