Monday, March 17, 2014

Household Tip: Cleaning Shower Doors

The other day I was speedily trying to clean the upstairs of our house in preparation for an overnight guest. In our bathroom, we have glass shower doors, and for some reason, even though we do use a squeegee after each shower, a lot of scum had built up on the doors. I didn't know where to begin and what product to use to clean it off, so I ran a Google search. I found an incredibly easy way to clean the doors, and the best part was it didn't require buying a new product! All you need to do is mix equal parts of Dawn liquid soap with plain old vinegar. Grab a sponge, and get cleaning! I saw instant results, but I did end up using the scrubbing part of the sponge to help me get it all off. Once I was finished, I let the water run to get all the soap off. Lastly, I windexed the glass. The end result was gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment